Welcome to APlusPhysics
Designed to help high school physics students and beginning college physics students succeed, APlusPhysics is a free online physics resource that focuses on problem solving, understanding, and real-world applications in the context of high school physics courses such as NY Regents Physics, Honors Physics, and AP Physics courses (AP-B, AP-1, AP-2, and AP-C).
We cover key topics in our physics tutorials and physics videos, and demonstrate how the principles and applications of introductory physics extend outside the classroom through:
- Courses :
- physics tutorials targeted toward specific high school physics courses such as NY Regents Physics, Honors Physics, and AP Physics with sample problems, videos, course notes, interactive tests, and tons of sample problems.
- Videos :
- video tutorials for Regents Physics, Honors Physics, and AP Physics topics, walking you through fundamentals and basic problem solving methodologies step-by-step.
- Projects :
- hands-on applications of physics principles to build skills, understanding and confidence with real-world applications.
- Forums :
- an integrated community forum providing students and instructors a haven to discuss and debate current topics in physics; seek out and provide help with challenging high school physics problems; build a better understanding of key concepts; and explore current research and frontiers in physics.
- Educators :
- resources and activities for physics teachers including forensic labs, WebQuests, an educator-only discussion forum and the Semiconductor Technology Enrichment Program.
- Blogs :
- individual and group blogs for students and instructors, providing further opportunities to reflect on concepts and applications while fostering our physics learning community, as well as the Physics In Flux blog which explores redefining the traditional high school physics classroom.