Regents Physics Video Tutorials
Regents Review Podcasts Links
(Quicktime Required to view)
- Scalars & Vectors
- Motion Graphs
- Kinematic Equations
- UCM & Gravity
- Momentum & Impulse
- Work & Energy
- Electric Circuits
- Circuit Analysis
- Wave Basics
- Wave Behaviors
- Modern Physics
(Due to issues with Internet Explorer, IE users are encouraged to right click on the review file, save to your local computer, and then view the podcast in Quicktime.)
- Math Review
- Circular Motion and Gravity
- Work, Energy & Power
- Current Electricity
- Modern Physics
This website is integrated with APlusPhysics: Your Guide to Regents Physics Essentials, a NY Regents Physics review book designed to assist students in mastering the fundamental concepts of the course and achieving optimal exam scores.
Topics covered include pre-requisite math and trigonometry; kinematics; forces; Newton's Laws of Motion, circular motion and gravity; impulse and momentum; work, energy, and power; electrostatics; electric circuits; magnetism; waves; optics; and modern physics. Regents Physics Essentials features more than five hundred questions from past Regents exams with worked out solutions and detailed illustrations.
APlusPhysics Video Guide to Regents Physics DVD Series
By popular request, these videos have been made available in DVD format and can be purchased at the links below. Note, however, that the content is exactly the same as the content freely available above (and also on Youtube).
- Volume 1: Math Review & Kinematics
- Volume 2: Projectile Motion Practice and Dynamics
- Volume 3: Circular Motion, Gravity & Momentum
- Volume 4: Work, Energy & Power / Electrostatics
- Volume 5: Circuits & Magnetism
- Volume 6: Waves
- Volume 7: Modern Physics
Feedback on Videos (Unsolicited)
- "Thanks for the great video! Now I actually know how to do this!"
- "Sir, your videos are wesome. I used it as review and I managed to do my physics exam easily. Thank you so much."
- "Thanks for helping me. I have a physics midterm tomorrow and my class was a disaster!"
- "So easy to understand! Perfect for studying for my final. Thank you."
- "Awesome videos. Helps a lot!"
- "This is amazing."
- "Very helpful, thank you!"
- "Thank you! This is a great review for before a test!"
- "I just wanted to say thank you for the work you do on [the videos.] Taking concepts that are common in the high school curriculum for physics, and breaking each aspect down into easy-to-understand language for both ends of the comprehension spectrum. I can personally say that you have helped save my grade on multiple occasions. Thank you."
- "Thank you. It really helped me."
- "You made it seem so easy!"
- "Fantastically explained, help a lot with my A-Level Physics Exam."
- "Thanks a lot... I understand the explanation in this video better than my professor."
- "These videos are excellent."
- "I signed in just to say how great this video is. I love your enthusiasm... thanks so much!"
- "Wish you were my physics teacher."
- "These are ideal for helping me prepare for A Level Physics (in Britain). Thank you for your time and effort in producing these."
- "Great video -- thank you!"
- "You are awesome, thank you so much!"
- "This video helped me in my exam a few days ago. Thank you very much for uploading this video and keep on making the effort to uploads vids which are helpful to others. Thank you very much."
- "Thanks -- this really helped me."
- "Thank you so much, you're a life saver! I'm so happy I came across your video because I learned a lot. I hope I do well on my exam on Monday!"
- "Thank you for your videos -- they're brilliant and amusing."
- "Your videos are great. I can't believe they don't get more views."
- "You are the only reason I'm passing physics right now... Thanks so much :)"
- "Thank you sooo much!"
- "So much help, thank you!"
- "Has anyone ever told you that you look like that guy from Mythbusters? Great help man, thanks!"
- "Awesome! Very clear explanations."